Virtual (for now!)
Founded in 2010, ConnectAd is a digital marketing agency that helps nonprofits and social enterprises grow their impact and create positive change in the world.
Our clients do amazing work in cause areas like environmental conservation, health & disease, education, youth, arts & culture, and humanitarianism. We empower and amplify their efforts through projects that include paid ad campaigns, social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, website development, and many more things digital.
We’re currently looking for an Operations Specialist to join our fast-growing and tight-knit team. You’ll play an important role in keeping the company running efficiently. If you’re interested in using your skills to help make a difference to meaningful causes, we encourage you to apply!
While we are working remotely during COVID, we’re still looking for candidates based in Toronto.
New Client Onboarding
- Conducting onboarding sessions with new clients to welcome them and take care of various administrative requirements
- Preparing information briefs to pass on to the client services team
Billing & Receivables
- Setting up client invoicing
- Monitoring our payment platforms for missing or late payments and resolving billing issues
- Processing invoice adjustments and refunds
- Inputting new client details into our CRM system
- Updating the CRM system when changes occur
- Facilitating the offboarding process for outbound clients
- Coordinating interview times between candidates and the interviewers
- Managing communications with candidates as they move through the recruiting process
- Assisting the internal marketing and growth teams with small ad hoc projects, like data collection
- Client-facing or customer-service experience
- Acute attention to detail (please mention the keyword “cookie” somewhere in your cover letter)
- Experience with Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Proven work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for learning quickly
- Experience or desire to work in the nonprofit / social enterprise space
- A joy in making and keeping things organized
- Ability to handle large data sets
- Meticulous in nature (please also add your favourite cookie flavour when you mention the keyword cookie)
- A salary range between $38,000 – $42,000 based on experience
Why You Should Apply
- To make a positive difference by doing meaningful work in helping nonprofits. The work you do can help abuse victims find relief, affect social change, educate youth, promote culture, and more
- To work in a flexible, entrepreneurial environment where you can take ownership, make an impact and help shape the future of ConnectAd
- Flexible work weeks that blend working remotely from home with being in our office (post-COVID)
- Extended vacation policy where all team members start at 3-weeks vacation in their first year and scales up to 5-weeks in their third year
- A Health Spending Account that can be used to subsidize dental, vision, or prescription drugs
- A Wellness Credit for you to use on gym memberships, fitness classes, and more
- Our Learning Incentive Program for you to use on workshops, book purchases, or professional development
- Company-sponsored quarterly team outings to relax and unwind (post-COVID)
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 30, 2021, and address it to Simon.