Digital Marketing Account Manager
Virtual (for now!)
Founded in 2010, ConnectAd is a digital marketing agency that helps nonprofits and social enterprises grow their impact and create positive change in the world.
Our clients do amazing work in cause areas like environmental conservation, health & disease, education, youth, arts & culture, and humanitarianism. We empower and amplify their efforts through projects that include paid ad campaigns, social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, website development, and many more things digital.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our tight-knit team. Under the direction of a Senior Account Manager, you will work on a variety of nonprofit accounts, where you can help make a difference to meaningful causes.
While we are working remotely during COVID, we’re still looking for candidates based in Toronto.
- Interfacing with clients to report on performance, determine their digital marketing strategy, discuss future opportunities, and address any questions or concerns they have
Google Ads Campaign Building:
- Developing Google Ad campaigns based on client goals and objectives
- Performing keyword research to find the most relevant keywords with high search traffic
- Writing engaging ad text
Google Ads Campaign Optimization:
- Analyzing historical data to determine the best optimizations to improve performance
- Running A/B tests to maximize ad text performance
- Writing content and designing landing pages that maximize for conversion rates
Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager:
- Setting up Google Analytics accounts and analyzing the data to generate deeper insights
- Setting up Google Tag Manager tags that enable more complex tracking capabilities
Other Digital Marketing:
- Working on projects in other areas of digital marketing according to your interests and skill set.
- Practical experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Client-facing or customer-service experience
- Excellent command of written English to interpret a diverse range of content
- Acute attention to detail and ability to manage large sets of data (please mention the keyword “cookie” somewhere in your cover letter)
- Strong analytical skills to make optimization decisions based on reported metrics
- Proven work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Exceptional oral communication skills
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative
- Adept at learning quickly and love for tinkering with technology
- Experience or desire to work with nonprofits
- Experience with Excel, Google Ads Editor, Google Ad Grants, and/or HTML/CSS
- Experience in other digital marketing verticals including, but not limited to: social media, SEO, web design, and email marketing
A salary range between $42,000 – $50,000 based on experience.
Why You Should Apply
- To make a positive difference by doing meaningful work in helping nonprofits. The work you do can help abuse victims find relief, affect social change, educate youth, promote culture, and more
- To gain experience in the fast-growing and in-demand industry of internet marketing
- To work in a flexible, entrepreneurial environment where you can take ownership, make an impact and help shape the future of ConnectAd
- To collaborate with nonprofits of all kinds, such as social justice, youth development, health, arts, culture, animal, and environment
- Flexible work weeks that blend working remotely from home with being in our office (post-COVID)
- Extended vacation policy where all team members start at 3-weeks vacation in their first year and scales up to 5-weeks in their third year
- A Health Spending Account that can be used to subsidize dental, vision, or prescription drugs
- A Wellness Credit for you to use on gym memberships, fitness classes, and more
- Our Learning Incentive Program for you to use on workshops, book purchases, or professional development
- Company-sponsored quarterly team outings to relax and unwind
Please note that we interview candidates as applications come in and are hiring on a rolling basis.